Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Six Discussion Thread

+3
fooloutofme
MissaLov3
Bailey
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Season Six Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty GMMR interview with Carla Kettner, the writer of the episode

Post  BonesFanFr Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:31 pm

I'm not sure it is the right place to have this interview, you can move it if you wish it in another thread.

It's interesting to have the writer's point of view.

www.givememyremote.com/remote/2010/12/10/bones-carla-kettner-talks-writing-the-doctor-in-the-photo-brennan-booth-and-micah/
BonesFanFr
BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Season Six Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Six Discussion Thread

Post  treble Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:14 am

New episode! and it was ummmm mediocre actually. I kinda liked the case, Hodgins/Ang were adorable. LOVED Clark this week, Not a fan of the B/B/H stuff but I understand that he had to say something to Hannah, he is in a relationship with her afterall, and I liked that he downplayed everything ( and also mentioned that at one point at least he had feelings for Brennan as well, eventhough we know he still does) I just think it's really unrealistic to believe that Hannah is cool with the fact that the woman who spends the most time with her boyfriend had feelings for him. No woman would be ok with that.
Spoiler:

treble

Back to top Go down

Post  BonesFanFr Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:45 pm

treble wrote:New episode! and it was ummmm mediocre actually. I kinda liked the case, Hodgins/Ang were adorable. LOVED Clark this week, Not a fan of the B/B/H stuff but I understand that he had to say something to Hannah, he is in a relationship with her afterall, and I liked that he downplayed everything ( and also mentioned that at one point at least he had feelings for Brennan as well, eventhough we know he still does) I just think it's really unrealistic to believe that Hannah is cool with the fact that the woman who spends the most time with her boyfriend had feelings for him. No woman would be ok with that.
Spoiler:

Overall, this won't be one of my favorite episodes, but I liked as well that we had more about Angela and Hodgins. I'm not sure which Clark I prefer, but the change was funny with everybody's reaction.
As for the Booth/Hannah/Brennan relationship, well, though Booth and Brennan spend time together professionnally, it's not "the most time" anymore. They are not working together as much as they were before, and though they are sometimes alone, it's even less often. Most of the time, there are people around. In this episode, Brennan even says to Hannah that Booth will have the post case drink with her (Hannah) when she gets home. I doubt that right now Hannah feels that Brennan might be a threat, even if she says that Brennan won't get over "just like that".
Remember, Brennan told Hannah to be sure about them moving in together because Booth would give himself to her completely. Even if Hannah did not know about Brennan's feelings back then, Brennan told her that for Booth there would be nobody else.
And also, when Booth told Hannah, he used past tense, for both Brennan and himself.
Spoiler:
BonesFanFr
BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:08 pm

This one was hard to watch, but it was what I expected it to be.

I think Booth is doing the right thing, he is trying to protect both of the women in his life, I don't see anything Booth is doing wrong. It's just a rotten situation.

The whole friendship between Hannah and Brennan though is a bit unrealistic to me. If I were Hannah, and my boyfriend sat me down and said, "My partner she loves me, well loved me, and I loved her too, but not anymore," I wouldn't jump to saying, "I have to protect the friendship between the two of you." I would've been more, "What the hell Seeley? Get a new partner now! This is insane, I can't share you when you might not be over her, and I know she isn't going to get over you that quickly."

And if I were Brennan, it would hurt way too much to be close to Hannah, I'd be running back to Maluku to get away from the pain.

But maybe that's just me.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

https://emilydeschanel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  treble Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:16 pm

I thought I already posted here about Bullet in the Brain, but I guess I'm imagining things LOL. Anyway just wanna say I loved it. and by loved , I mean LOVED. the bodies seem to be getting grosser though. I think we need to start a "just say NO to bodies in the bathroom" campaign for Bones LOL

treble

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3