Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temperance Brennan quotes

2 posters

Go down

Temperance Brennan quotes Empty Temperance Brennan quotes

Post  Bailey Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:14 pm

Brennan: So I'm the only one living the life I expected.
Angela: Well how's that, honey?
Brennan: It's um, it's as I expected.

Booth: Hey, what's a year?
Brennan: It's the time it takes for the Earth to make a full revolution around the sun.

Brennan: (to Sweets) I can understand quantum mechanics but I can't understand you.

Brennan: Well, they gave me medication. So I feel how I imagine people of average intelligence feel, all the time.

Brennan: It's very satisfying to use an insulting colloquialism, even when it isn't accurate.

Hank: No, I like her. She's real. She's got balls.
Brennan: Well, ovaries, actually.
Hank: All right, you've got steel ovaries.
Brennan: Thank you.

Brennan: Two plus two equals four. I put sugar in my coffee and it tastes sweet. The sun comes up because the world turns. These things are beautiful to me. There are mysteries I will never understand, but everywhere I look I see proof that for every effect there is a corresponding cause. Even if I can't see it. I find that reassuring.

Post your own favorite Brennan quotes!!!!!
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

https://emilydeschanel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Temperance Brennan quotes Empty Re: Temperance Brennan quotes

Post  Belle Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:57 am

Brennan: Two plus two equals four. I put sugar in my coffee and it tastes sweet. The sun comes up because the world turns. These things are beautiful to me. There are mysteries I will never understand, but everywhere I look I see proof that for every effect there is a corresponding cause. Even if I can't see it. I find that reassuring.[b] - Man I love that one!!!! cherry

Some of my other faves...........

"The term garbage is relative. The only intrinsic value things have is what we give them. It seems odd now, but in Holland tulip bulbs were once as valuable as houses. Maybe we all overvalue things that are essentially worthless."

"I can be quite amusing."

lol!

"Parker will be fine, peer groups and random environmental factors are far more important than family."

"Booth has a bigger mandible and a more prominent zygomatic than Fisher, as well as a more pronounced ratio between the width of his clavicles and his ilia."

"I've been thinking about how exciting it would be to expose my own child to early pattern recognition." jocolor

And of course ......"I don't know what that means."
Belle
Belle

Back to top Go down