Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short interview/video from the Fox All Star party Jan 11th

2 posters

Go down

Short interview/video from the Fox All Star party Jan 11th Empty Short interview/video from the Fox All Star party Jan 11th

Post  BonesFanFr Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:04 pm

www.givememyremote.com/remote/2011/01/12/bones-will-emily-deschanel-make-her-directing-debut-in-season-6/

One of the biggest drawbacks to BONES getting the much coveted post-AMERICAN IDOL timeslot? Series star Emily Deschanel’s long-awaited directing debut was delayed.

Boo!

However, the good news is that she will get the chance to direct this season.

When will that be? I caught up with Deschanel last night at the FOX TCA party and she was kind enough to shed some light…

I also caught up with BONES creator Hart Hanson and got his take on the situation…

Let’s talk about Emily directing. Is it still going to happen?
Hart Hanson: That’s one of the million things [in limbo], where we’re like oh my god, because we want that to happen. She was great. We really want her [to direct]. We found out we were on after AMERICAN IDOL and to take her out of two episodes right then? Bad idea. She’s one of the two stars of the show. So she agreed. And now we have to find a slot for her.

She mentioned maybe episode 20 or 21?
HH: Yeah, we will find her a slot, because she did us a big solid of agreeing instantly without being angry or anything. She just got it. I asked her personally and said, “Here’s why [we need to delay it].” She got it.

BonesFanFr
BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Short interview/video from the Fox All Star party Jan 11th Empty Another interview from Emily from the Fox All Star Party

Post  BonesFanFr Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Emily, and David, gave interviews on the Red Carpet, but since they give information for the upcoming episodes, I put it in the spoiler thread.
BonesFanFr
BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Short interview/video from the Fox All Star party Jan 11th Empty Re: Short interview/video from the Fox All Star party Jan 11th

Post  Bailey Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Brief interviews with Emily & David also from this night that aired this AM on FOX New York.

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/entertainment/television/bones-returns-20110128
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

https://emilydeschanel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Short interview/video from the Fox All Star party Jan 11th Empty Re: Short interview/video from the Fox All Star party Jan 11th

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down