Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily to be honored by Humane Society

3 posters

Go down

Emily to be honored by Humane Society Empty Emily to be honored by Humane Society

Post  bugaboo628 Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:02 pm

http://www.looktothestars.org/news/5331-emily-deschanel-to-be-honored-by-humane-society

The Hollywood Office of The Humane Society of the United States invites you to an exclusive gathering of their Hollywood office VIP Cast & Crew members, to take place in the Rita Hayworth Room at Sony Pictures Studios on Sunday, December 5, from 11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.

Join them as they give give special recognition to Cast & Crew member and animal advocate Emily Deschanel.

Get the scoop
You’ll also get the inside track on the work of the Hollywood office (including an exclusive sneak peek at the upcoming 25th Anniversary Genesis Awards) from Hollywood office Senior Director Beverly Kaskey and hear from HSUS Chief Operating Officer Michael Markarian.

Get your ticket
Tickets are $85 per person. You can purchase your tickets today by calling Monica Tiller at 310.440.0600 or e-mailing her at monica@hsushollywood.org. Find out more here.

bugaboo628
bugaboo628

http://forums.delphiforums.com/boneyard628/start

Back to top Go down

Emily to be honored by Humane Society Empty Re: Emily to be honored by Humane Society

Post  BonesFanFr Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:09 pm

This is tomorrow. I hope there will be some photos, maybe a video.
BonesFanFr
BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Emily to be honored by Humane Society Empty Re: Emily to be honored by Humane Society

Post  Bailey Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:29 am

BonesFanFr wrote:This is tomorrow. I hope there will be some photos, maybe a video.

I hope there are pics too. The last event Emily was suppose to go to there were never any pictures, although it's possible she didn't end up attending. Since she's the one being honored here, I'm sure she plans on going if at all possible. I'll keep my eyes open tomorrow. Smile
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

https://emilydeschanel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Emily to be honored by Humane Society Empty Picture

Post  BonesFanFr Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Finally, some pictures of Emily, HSUS Animal Advocate Winner, December 5th, 2010 at Studio City, Los Angeles
(via @ChoeBe)

Humane Society Cast & Crew Wrap Party
Emily to be honored by Humane Society Emily_11

Humane Society Cast & Crew Wrap Party, with Beverly Kaskey & Mike Markarian
Emily to be honored by Humane Society Emily_12
BonesFanFr
BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:48 pm

Thanks for posting!

Also added these to the new pictures thread. Smile
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BonesFanFr Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:59 pm

Bailey wrote:Thanks for posting!

Also added these to the new pictures thread. Smile

You're welcome.
Here are two other pictures:

(Source: thaysquint)
Emily to be honored by Humane Society Emily_13

(source: bbshipper)
Emily to be honored by Humane Society Emily_14
BonesFanFr
BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  BonesFanFr Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:37 pm

Another picture of Emily at the event

Emily to be honored by Humane Society Emily_15

BonesFanFr
BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  BonesFanFr Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:04 am

BonesFanFr
BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Emily to be honored by Humane Society Empty Video: HSUS Honoring Emily Deschanel

Post  BonesFanFr Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Here is a short video of Emily's speech:

BonesFanFr
BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:44 pm

Thanks so much for posting!! I loved her speech, "I'm good at annoying people." So cute.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BonesFanFr Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:19 am

Bailey (Tue 14 Dec 2010, 23:44) wrote:Thanks so much for posting!! I loved her speech, "I'm good at annoying people." So cute.

I loved her "I'm good at annoying people" too. What a pity this video is so short. I would have liked to hear more of her speech, and what was said to present her.
BonesFanFr
BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down