Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Message

Go down

Welcome Message Empty Welcome Message

Post  Bailey Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:31 pm

Welcome to The Emily Deschanel fan forum!!

I created this board to celebrate all things Emily. Here you'll be able to find pictures, videos, information and news related to Bones' star Emily Deschanel. I also hope this board will become a resource for all things related to Emily's favorite causes: Animal Rights, Eco-Friendly Living, and others. Smile There will also be room to discuss Emily's most successful project; Bones.

Come on in and look around, (and please take the time to read the Rules & Regulations before you start posting) then join in the conversation! We can't wait to hear what you have to say. Smile What about Emily inspires you? What have you done to help the cause? Are you just an avid Bones fan?

Also, I've uploaded a bunch of Emily/Bones related icons, that you're welcome to use as your personal avatar on the site! They're all made by me, and no need to credit me in your signature on this forum. Feel free to make use of the icons!!!

Thank you for dropping by and we hope to see you again very soon. Smile

~ Bailey
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

https://emilydeschanel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum