Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily on Free Radio 2008

2 posters

Go down

Emily on Free Radio 2008 Empty Emily on Free Radio 2008

Post  Bailey Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:40 pm

Emily being interviewed on the VH1 interview show Free Radio from 2008. This is one of my favorite interviews (because it's so goofy), I don't know why I didn't post it before. To set it up, the hosts of the radio show are doing a spoof of a radio show but they interview real guests, so that's why it seems "off." Lol.

http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/211518/lance-gets-a-manager-full-act-1.jhtml

Full Episode

http://www.vh1.com/video/shows/free-radio/211356/emily-deschanel.jhtml#id=1582026

Bonus Clips

Bailey
Bailey
Admin

https://emilydeschanel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Emily on Free Radio 2008 Empty Re: Emily on Free Radio 2008

Post  BonesFanFr Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:22 am

Bailey (Wed 15 Dec 2010, 00:40) wrote:Emily being interviewed on the VH1 interview show Free Radio from 2008. This is one of my favorite interviews (because it's so goofy), I don't know why I didn't post it before. To set it up, the hosts of the radio show are doing a spoof of a radio show but they interview real guests, so that's why it seems "off." Lol.

Unfortunately, the videos won't play because I'm not in the USA Sad
BonesFanFr
BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:34 pm

BonesFanFr wrote:
Bailey (Wed 15 Dec 2010, 00:40) wrote:Emily being interviewed on the VH1 interview show Free Radio from 2008. This is one of my favorite interviews (because it's so goofy), I don't know why I didn't post it before. To set it up, the hosts of the radio show are doing a spoof of a radio show but they interview real guests, so that's why it seems "off." Lol.

Ooh, I'm sorry. Wish I knew how to get them on YouTube. Sad

I just think they're cute because the "fake" host guy is giving her a hard time about being vegan and is like, "But what if you're on a long road trip and you have to eat at Burger King?" And Emily says, "I take vegan snacks with me but hopefully I'd never be on that trip." And he keeps going on about it ... then later she says she has a Prius and he goes, "OMG, it never stops with you!" That's the funniest part, IMO.

No real Bones information or anything. Lol.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

https://emilydeschanel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BonesFanFr Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:29 pm

Bailey wrote:
BonesFanFr wrote:

Ooh, I'm sorry. Wish I knew how to get them on YouTube. Sad

I just think they're cute because the "fake" host guy is giving her a hard time about being vegan and is like, "But what if you're on a long road trip and you have to eat at Burger King?" And Emily says, "I take vegan snacks with me but hopefully I'd never be on that trip." And he keeps going on about it ... then later she says she has a Prius and he goes, "OMG, it never stops with you!" That's the funniest part, IMO.

No real Bones information or anything. Lol.

No worries, I'll try an online search to see if they exist elsewhere.
BonesFanFr
BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down