Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily on the Law & Order: SVU episode "Surveillance"

3 posters

Go down

Emily on the Law & Order:  SVU episode "Surveillance" Empty Emily on the Law & Order: SVU episode "Surveillance"

Post  Bailey Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Bailey
Bailey
Admin

https://emilydeschanel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Emily on the Law & Order:  SVU episode "Surveillance" Empty Re: Emily on the Law & Order: SVU episode "Surveillance"

Post  Bailey Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:39 pm

This skips a scene, if I find it I'll try to fit it in between here. Smile

Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Emily on the Law & Order:  SVU episode "Surveillance" Empty Re: Emily on the Law & Order: SVU episode "Surveillance"

Post  Bailey Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:39 pm

Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:40 pm

Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:40 pm

Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BonesFanFr Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Bailey wrote:This skips a scene, if I find it I'll try to fit it in between here. Smile

Funny I never realised when I first watched the clips that there was a missing part...
BonesFanFr
BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:25 am

BonesFanFr wrote:
Bailey wrote:This skips a scene, if I find it I'll try to fit it in between here. Smile

Funny I never realised when I first watched the clips that there was a missing part...

Well I'm at an advantage, I was totally, completely obsessed with SVU for like 8 years so I've seen this episode a dozen times I think. Of course, at the time it aired I had no idea who Emily was. Smile Had to look up this episode on my DVDs as soon as I read that Emily was in it at IMDB. Before, it was always the "dang, Elliot looks good in that tux" episode. Lol.

The missing scene, or at least the one I'm thinking of, is when the police first get to Cassie's apartment and she'll telling them what happened.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:27 am

[quote="Bailey"]
BonesFanFr wrote:

Well I'm at an advantage, I was totally, completely obsessed with SVU for like 8 years so I've seen this episode a dozen times I think. Of course, at the time it aired I had no idea who Emily was. Smile Had to look up this episode on my DVDs as soon as I read that Emily was in it at IMDB. Before, it was always the "dang, Elliot looks good in that tux" episode. Lol.

The missing scene, or at least the one I'm thinking of, is when the police first get to Cassie's apartment and she'll telling them what happened.

It's kinda awesome to see Emily in this episode now though, total fandom clash! I've even gotten to see them film SVU in New York and have met Chris & Mariska, they were both super nice. Ok, now I'm making myself want to watch SVU again, maybe that'll be something to do during the Christmas break. Smile
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fooloutofme Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:04 am

You met Mariska Hargitay!? Mind blown over here. I, too, watched SVU religiously for about 7 years. Big into the fandom...but not as much anymore, but I still try to keep up b/c I do love Mariska.
I also did the same thing once I started getting into Bones and Emily! IMDB'd her and then had to break out the DVDs. This is actually a really great SVU episode, and Emily is great in it, and so different. I love it.
fooloutofme
fooloutofme
Lab Rat
Lab Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  BonesFanFr Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:45 am

[quote="Bailey"]
Bailey wrote:
BonesFanFr wrote:

It's kinda awesome to see Emily in this episode now though, total fandom clash! I've even gotten to see them film SVU in New York and have met Chris & Mariska, they were both super nice. Ok, now I'm making myself want to watch SVU again, maybe that'll be something to do during the Christmas break. Smile

Yes, the missing scene from the clips is the one when the police arrives at Cassie's appartment. I could get the part out of the episode, but then I have no idea what to do next. Do you have a way to have it online through this forum?

I watched several episodes of SVU -this was the only one of the franchise (I think it is the right word) that I liked-, but I never watched regularly. And I was interested by the cases or a guest star, not by the main actors or their characters.

It's nice that you could see them film and even met the two actors. I saw shootings several times because there are a lot here, but it was always by accident I saw them, during lunch break, or coming back from shopping. Anyways, I really like to see the technical aspect of doing a film.

BonesFanFr
BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  BonesFanFr Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:16 pm

fooloutofme wrote:You met Mariska Hargitay!? Mind blown over here. I, too, watched SVU religiously for about 7 years. Big into the fandom...but not as much anymore, but I still try to keep up b/c I do love Mariska.
I also did the same thing once I started getting into Bones and Emily! IMDB'd her and then had to break out the DVDs. This is actually a really great SVU episode, and Emily is great in it, and so different. I love it.

It's funny because what comes to my mind with this episode, apart from her general performance, is that it is obvious that she can't play the cello (nothing against Emily here, I understand that especially when guest-staring in a tv show, actors can't always learn to look professional for a 10' scene).
It's nice to see that for Bones, Emily took guitar lessons so she could do it and her performance would look real.
BonesFanFr
BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:33 pm

fooloutofme wrote:You met Mariska Hargitay!? Mind blown over here. I, too, watched SVU religiously for about 7 years. Big into the fandom...but not as much anymore, but I still try to keep up b/c I do love Mariska.

Twice. Smile
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fooloutofme Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:11 pm

Bailey wrote:

Twice. Smile

I am trying to keep my feelings in the "I'm happy for you!" range and out of the "I hate you!" range right now...lol but I think I can manage Wink

And I loved that Emily learned guitar for Rocker in the Rinse Cycle! There was a picture that maybe Hart tweeted? of her practicing and it was awesome. She is amazing.
fooloutofme
fooloutofme
Lab Rat
Lab Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum